Would you like to set a limit on your account? Please click here.
Viral Interactive Limited (“the Operator”) and its related sites (“the Website”) offer you outstanding online entertainment by creating an enjoyable and online gaming platform.
We know that most of our players play for pure entertainment purposes, however, there are few players who may lose control over their gaming. We fully support and promote Responsible Gambling to help ensure that you continue enjoying safe and controlled gambling environment. Please keep the following points in mind:
- Online gambling should only be considered as a mode of entertainment and not as means to generate income
- Always keep a good check on time and money spent on gambling
- Give priority to your usual activities or hobbies like spending time with friends and family
- Never play to recover your losses or to get out of financial trouble
- Never borrow money, sell possessions or leave bills unpaid in order to play
- Share possible gambling issues with your family, friends and our responsible gambling support team.
If you find gambling hard to control or difficulties to stop it completely, contact our support team. We have trained professionals who will help you to do that and it is absolutely free. There are also other free of charge professional organizations offering anonymous advice and support, for example:
- Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to do something about their own gambling problem and help other compulsive gamblers do the same. The Gamblers Anonymous international service site is at: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- Gambling Therapy provides support and counselling for anyone adversely affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operates from locations both within the UK and internationally. Its site can be accessed at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
- GamCare, is the leading authority on providing counselling, advice and practical help in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK, can be visited at: https://www.gamcare.org.uk/. Its confidential helpline is: 0845 6000 133. Non-UK residents can contact GamCare for details of International support organisations.
- • HelpGuide is a non-profit mental health and wellness website. Our mission is to provide empowering, evidence-based information that you can use to help yourself and your loved ones. HelpGuide offers the guidance and encouragement you need to find hope, get motivated, take charge of your mental health, and start feeling better. Link to the site: helpguide.org
- • BeGambleAware is administered and funded by an independent charity. It provides information to help people make informed decisions about their gambling. It will help you to find out more about gambling and what safer gambling means, to understand and recognise problem gambling, and show you where to go for further information, help and support should you need it. Link to the site: https://www.begambleaware.org/
Test how safe is your gambling
We are of the opinion that it is better to address any issues before they become a problem. We have designed a self-assessment questionnaire to give you an idea on whether you are at risk of developing a potential issue.
This simple test takes only a few minutes and is for your information only - the answers will not be recorded.
Take the self-assessment test now.
USERNAME AND PASSWORDS
The Operator suggests every player to keep their Username and Password confidential and never share it with anybody. You are solely responsible for all the transactions and activities conducted in relation to your Player Account.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on Fansbet. To comply with the law, we carry out age verification checks on all customers using payment mechanisms that are available to under-18s.
If you are worried that someone underage is using our site, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will take the necessary steps. If you share your computer with anyone under the legal age required to register with or gamble on our site, or anyone who has requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider installing filtering solutions such as:
If you are concerned about your gambling activities and feel that you may no longer be in full control of it, we strongly recommend you to contact our Customer Support. or live chat to get more information about the free responsible gambling tools we have to offer.
We provide all our players with tools to help them to control their gambling activity and ensure that their time on Viral-operated sites is fair and entertaining. Please have a look below at the different types of tools we offer to make sure your gambling is enjoyable and controllable.
We know how easy it may be to lose yourself in all that fun, so setting limits can add an extra level of control over your gambling. If you think you could benefit from one or more of these limit options, please do not hesitate to contact us or simply set the limits available in your profile settings.
Be in control of your spending by using deposit limit. You will not be allowed to continue to deposit after you have reached the deposit limit. This tool will ensure you are not exceeding your budget and you are not spending the previously determined amount.
Losses happen but prevention is the key! By using the loss limit, you will be limiting the amount of your money which you are able to lose. If you choose a loss limit, the system will make sure you are not losing more than you intended to.
For example, if you have a loss limit of 100 set per week, it means you can lose only 100 in total in that time frame. Possible winnings do not count towards loss limit: If you first win 100 and have a loss limit of 100, it means you can play with 200. However, if you happen to lose the winnings and the loss limit amount, then the system will prevent you from placing further bets until the time frame of the loss limit lapses.
You have an option to limit the amount of money which you wish to wager over a period of time by choosing wagering limit. This will help you control exactly how much money you're willing to play over a day, a week or monthly basis. For example, if you have set wagering limit of 100 per week, it means that you can bet only 100 per week regardless of winnings or losses with that amount.
Time really does fly when you're having fun. If you feel like you may have spent more time playing than you intended, take the control of time spent on gambling by setting a session limit. If you are close to exceed the set limit, you will receive a pop-up message informing you about the session time.
You are also given the option to modify or completely remove limits. If you wish to lower your limit, this will happen instantly. If you wish to increase or remove your limits, this will come into effect after the period in question (daily, monthly or weekly limit period) + 24 hours.
If your account is regulated by the Swedish Gambling License and you wish to increase your deposit limit, this will come into effect after the period in question (daily, monthly or weekly limit period) + at least 72 hours.
If you are based in UK, any increase in the limits or limit removal will take place after the end of the period in question + additional 24 hours before the new limit becomes effective. (According to the UK Gambling Commission regulations, player needs to confirm the limit increase or removal after the 24h cool-off period.)
MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT LIMITS?
Contact one of our Customer Support agents who will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
If you feel like taking a short break from your gambling, you can choose a time-out of between 1 day to 6 weeks. Simply contact our Customer Support or go into your player's account settings. During this cooling-off period you will not be able to log in to your account.
If you have other accounts with Viral Interactive your ‘Time-out’ will apply to all Viral-operated websites.
When the selected time passes, you can log in back to your account and continue your play.
Self-exclusion is a longer break from gambling. Should you choose to self-exclude, this will effectively close your account for a minimum of 7 days. Only after the period of your selection passes, you will be able to access your account.
If you are playing from the UK, the minimum period of self-exclusion will be 6 months and maximum 5 years. If you wish to re-open your account with us, please contact our customer support.
Please note that an additional 24-hour cool-off period will be applied before you can log in and gamble again.
Self-exclusion will apply to all our operated websites.
If you wish to self-exclude please get in touch with our Customer Support or go into your account settings by clicking the button in the upper part of the website which will direct you to your profile details.
If you are thinking about self-exclusion, it is important you contact all other gambling companies with whom you have accounts and make the request to self-exclude with them too. It is also worth installing some filtering software so that you can block access to internet gambling websites. Filtering software allows you to regulate internet access, depending on your chosen criteria. Such filters can be used to prevent children from accessing, among other things, gambling websites.
If you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP.
GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain. To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk .
We want to make sure that gambling is fun and entertaining for all our players. If you feel like you could use any of the above-mentioned tools, we highly recommend you to do so!
For any further assistance please feel free to contact our Customer Support.