Would you like to set a limit on your account? Please click here.
Viral Interactive Ltd (“the Operator”) and its related sites (“the Website”) offer you outstanding online entertainment by creating an enjoyable and online gaming platform.
The Operator acknowledges that as most of the players play for pure entertainment purposes, there are few players who may lose control over their playing. The Operator fully supports and promotes Responsible Gambling to ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and controlled gaming, while keeping the following points in mind:
- Online gaming should only be considered as a mode of entertainment and not solely as means to generate income.
- Always keep a good check on time and money spent on gaming.
- Give priority to your usual activities or hobbies like spending time with friends and family.
- Never play to recover your losses or to get out of financial trouble.
- Never borrow money, sell possessions or leave bills unpaid in order to play.
- Never lie or hide your gaming from your family and friends.
If you are worried and find hard to control or stop the gaming, contact our support team. There are also organizations offering anonymous advice and support, like
Username and Passwords
The Operator suggests every player to keep the username and password confidential and never share it with anybody. You are solely responsible for all the transactions and activities conducted in relation to your player account.
Self-Exclusion, Deposit and Transaction Limits
If you are concerned about your gaming activities and feel that you no longer are fully in control, the Operator strongly recommends you to consider below mentioned limits that you can set up yourself under “My Account” on the website:
- You can set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit
- You can set a daily, weekly or monthly loss limit
- You can set a daily, weekly or monthly wager limit
- You can limit your gaming time by setting up a maximum time for a session
- You can close your account permanently or for a specified time period
If you want to keep on playing on for fun you can always self-exclude yourself from real money gaming. For any further assistance please feel free to contact our support team.